This is the new PV-900EVO3, part of the 2020 range of Wi-Fi enabled devices from LawMate. The LawMate PV900EVO3 recorder looks like all modern smartphones providing 1080p high definition capture. The video & photos are watermarked with a time/day/date stamp providing Law Enforcement grade evidential capture. The time stamp can be removed using the DVR menu or via the Wi-Fi application. The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones and tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring via the LawMate application. The Wi-Fi DVR can be connected to your smartphone, and the live feed can be monitored, downloaded or set up via the App.
The PV-900EVO3 recorder has a built-in 64gb memory and a battery life of up to 230 minutes of continuous recording (180 minutes with Wi-Fi on). It has an instant record key to start recording 3 seconds upon powering up. It also comes with multi-layered password protection and the option to disguise the screen to look like it is off or to display the password lock interface.
You can choose whether to use the PV900EVO3 as a hand-held recording system or you can activate the motion-detection mode and leave the camera as a self-contained surveillance system.
Once you have captured all of the evidence you need, simply connect the camera to your computer using the supplied USB cable for easy file transfer.
- 1080p HD video quality (also 720p & VGA recording options)
- Wi-Fi enabled for smart device connection (Android or iOS)
- Video & Photo capable (5mp photos, 2592×1944 pixels)
- Auto / Manual / Motion Detection modes
- Watermarked day/date/time stamping
- Law Enforcement grade video & audio capture
- Easy & Fast Menu function
- Instant record function button
- H.264 .MOV file format
- Depth of 8.4mm, with built-in 64G memory
- Multi-layered password protection option to protect recorded files
- Optional LED indicators and vibration alert
- Recording time up to 230 minutes
- Dimension: 143x75x8.4mm, weight 135g
• Charger/USB Cable
• User Manual & Wi-Fi guide